This course is targetted at those with little or no coding experience and will demonstrate in Windows and Mac OS the fundamental concepts used in all programming languages through a variety of hands-on workshops in which students will develop applications including webpage readers, chatterbots and file processing. A great way to ensure you’ve got all the critical coding elements under your belt.
The topics covered include:
- Bits, Bytes and Binary.
- Management and Manipulating Memory.
- Performing Mathematical Operations.
- Designing Dynamic Program Execution with Logic.
- Developing Repetition for Fast Data Processing.
- Handling User Input.
- Reading and Writing to Files.